Comparison Shopping For a Criminal Defense Attorney
Arrested in Arizona? Call Today for Help! 602-307-0808
Does the Law Firm sell its cases to other attorneys and call them “Of Counsel”?
- DM Cantor does not sell its cases!
Is the Law Firm named after a Certified Criminal Law Specialist as designated by the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization?
- David Michael Cantor has continuously been a Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist since 1999!
- Remember – Leadership begins at the top.
How many Board Certified Criminal Law Specialists are at the firm?
- DM Cantor has 3 Board Certified Criminal Law Specialists – The most in Arizona!
Is the DM Cantor AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell?
- Yes, DM Cantor is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
What is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell?
- Per the Martindale-Hubbell website the definition of AV Rated is “AV Preeminent®: The highest level of peer rating. This rating signifies that the lawyer’s peers rank them at the highest level of professional excellence for their legal knowledge, communication skills and ethical standards.“
Is DM Cantor listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers?
- Yes. DM Cantor is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
What is the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers?
- According to the Martindale-Hubbell website, The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers is “The definitive guide to the most distinguished law firms in America. For over 100 years, the Bar Register has been a unique guide to the legal community’s most eminent professionals. It includes only those select law practices that have earned the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory and have been designated by their colleagues as preeminent in their field.”
Is DM Cantor a named partner listed in the Southwest Super Lawyers Publication?
- Yes, DM Cantor is a named partner in the Southwest Super Lawyers Publication.
Is DM Cantor a named partner listed in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Arizona by the American Association of Trial Lawyers?
- Yes. DM Cantor is a named partner listed in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Arizona by the American Association of Trial Lawyers
There is a reason Law Firms are (or are not) Top Rated.
Does DM Cantor go to Jury Trial regularly (and win)?
- If you go to www.dmcantor.com and click on Jury Trial Victories, you will see over 161 of our Complete Jury Trial Acquittals (i.e. not guilty – All charges) listed with dates and courts. No other Arizona Law Firm lists more than 16 Complete Jury Trial Acquittals on their website.*
- “Dismissed” and “Reduced Charge” claims are not the same as a Jury saying “Not Guilty – All Charges!” Some lawyers can occasionally receive dismissals and charge reductions (we have thousands), but very few can regularly achieve Complete Jury Trial Acquittals!
Did the Jury Trial Victories which DM Cantor claims actually occur while the winning lawyer was employed by that DM Cantor – or did they occur while the lawyer was employed elsewhere?
- Unlike other law firms, our listed victories are won by our very own lawyers. Every victory listed on our website occurred while the attorney was employed at DM Cantor – not when the lawyer was employed elsewhere (possibly out-of-state).
- Remember – Leadership and a Culture of Quality begins and flows from the top down!
If you have questions about hiring a criminal defense attorney or would like to schedule a free consultation with our law firm, please give us a call at (602) 307-0808 or send us an email by using our confidential form.
** Web results as of 01/01/2023. Each case is different depending on its facts. Past success is not a guaranteed prediction of future results.