The team of drug crime lawyers at DM Cantor have over 5,000 case victories and staff three (3) Board Certified Criminal Law Specialists per the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization (the most Certified Criminal Law Specialists of any firm in Arizona). Continue reading to learn more about our drug attorneys and how we can help you today.
David Michael Cantor is a top-rated Criminal Defense Lawyer in Arizona and is an AV® rated Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist. He has successfully defended numerous criminal drug cases that other attorneys deemed indefensible. With over 270 Drug Crime Victories, our highly experienced lawyers at DM Cantor take pride in knowing more about matters of defending drug related cases than the prosecution and police officers. For specific information on the different practice areas such as drug possession, manufacturing of dangerous drugs / narcotics, intent to sell, cultivating marijuana or any other related drug crimes, choose from the menu above.
DM Cantor handle drug crimes in the Greater Phoenix Area, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Goodyear, Peoria, Glendale, Buckeye, Avondale and throughout the entire State of Arizona.
With a top ranked drug crime lawyer in Phoenix on your side, rest assured knowing that DM Cantor will fight for your freedom and obtain the best possible outcome.
Arizona Criminal Attorney David Cantor – Voted Top Ranked Drug Crime Lawyer
- Certified Criminal Law Specialist since 1999 – per the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization
- AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell and listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers® – Criminal Trial Section
- Voted Nation’s Top 1% Attorney by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Voted Top 10 Attorney National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Voted Top 10 DUI/DWI Law Firm by American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- Voted Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the American Trial Lawyers Association® 2007, 2011 – 2015
- Voted Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyer by the American Society of Legal Advocates® 2014
- Voted 10.0 Superb Rating for Criminal Defense on AVVO
- Voted Superior DUI Attorney by National Advocacy for DUI Defense
- Received Client Satisfaction Award by American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys 2014 & 2015
- Voted the only Arizona Lawyer listed in the inaugural Southwest Super Lawyers® publication for Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI and again in 2019 for Criminal Defense
- Former City of Phoenix Assistant City Prosecutor
- Instructed the Fourth Annual DUI Conference for Judges
- Former Trial Instructor at the Phoenix Police Academy
- Former Instructor at the Arizona MVD Hearing Office Teaching Administrative Law Judges
- Member of the National College for DUI Defense
- National Executive Committee Member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America; Criminal Law Section (1999 – 2000)
- Member of the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Maricopa County Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Foundation
- Life Member National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Life Member Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Lifetime Charter Member Best Attorneys of America
- Charter Member of Trial Masters
- Founding Member of American Association of Premier DUI Lawyers
David Michael Cantor is also a member of Cantor Law Group, PLLC (a separate and distinct law firm which emphasizes only Family Law).
A criminal drug conviction such as possession of a controlled substance, may have lifelong consequences. Our expert criminal defense attorneys have the necessary experience and proven trial records to defend your freedom against drug charges. Your only chance to mount a successful defense is to hire an knowledgeable criminal defense attorney that will be “Beyond Aggressive” on your behalf.
When it comes to your freedom, you want DM Cantor fighting for you!
If you or a loved one are charged with a serious drug offense in Arizona, Call Immediately DM Cantor at 602-461-8625 or Contact Us Today for a Free Case Evaluation. Time may not be on your side!